Thursday 11 July 2013

Great Northeastern War Menu - (camp menu)

I need to start writing and linking my menus, so I can find them later. Here's my current menu for our family camp kitchen at GNEW this year.

Just like when I cook feasts, I'm trying to start keeping track of my menus, and sharing them, so I know what foods I serve together. Also, this will let me do reviews on the recipes and know how well they worked, or didn't, and what changes I may make later.

Thursday Night - soup (chicken stock , carrots, mushrooms, leeks, cabbage...and whatever else falls into the pot).


Friday Night -
     Chicken boiled in herbs
     Rice Lombard
     Cucumbers in Sour Cream 


Saturday Night
     Sausage with Apples and Onions
     Spelt Pilaf
     Compost


Breakfasts
     Almond Milk Rice Pudding
     Bread Pancake

Lunches
     Salmon in herb vinegar
     Meatballs

No comments:

Post a Comment